Beast - Savannah Rylan

My Review:
This is one of those books that I was so pissed off when I finished it because I was done with it! Some of you understand that and others of you may not. There are just some books that you can't wait to get to the end of, you can't put the book down. But when you are done with the book, you are so mad that it's over! You want more! This is one of those books. I just wanted more!

Bentley Harris had a bad war. Too many of his friends got hurt and he couldn't keep them safe. So he left that world behind and joined the Righteous Outlaws. He was good at it and got even better until he was the best. His armor is thick. No one gets to him. Nothing gets through.

Ryan Stanson lost her partner when she made a mistake. She can't forgive herself. So she's come home to take her Dad's job in her little hometown. She thinks this will be safer than the big city. Little does she know there's more danger here than the big city ever dreamed of. It walks on two feet and she's drawn to it like a magnet.

Rival motorcycle clubs that will stop at nothing to come out on top. Drugs. Sex. Guns. Nothing is safe in Black Hills. Ryan is supposed to uphold the law here. Beast is the essence of danger and he's aimed right at Ryan. The story of how these two manage to meet in the middle despite all their differences is amazing and one that I've put on my "read again" shelf. I'm betting you will, too.

I was provided with a digital copy of this book by Kindle and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I am not being compensated in any way. All opinions are fully my own.
~ Judi E. Easley