The Trouble with Mirrors - Charlotte Elkins, Aaron Elkins
This started out sort of plodding along, but it picked up and once it did it got really good. Full review to follow soon.

My Review:
Charlotte and Aaron Elkins have been writing together for years now, and have turned out some really good books. This one doesn't disappoint.

Alix finds her art has been stolen off the wall in her apartment. Why would someone steal a whole wall of basically worthless art posters?

She's on the front of a current magazine and she's been photographed in front of this same wall in her apartment. All her friends seem to have seen the picture.

Then a friend points out that Uncle Tiny's mirror is hanging on the wall in plain sight in the picture on the magazine cover. Who else might have seen it? Who would want it? What is it really? And we're off down the rabbit hole of the Elkins' usual line of investigation with a glimpse of a strange person here and there. A message left here or there. And, of course, Tiny is nowhere to be found. Close calls, dark corner, and magnifying glasses bring Alix to some revelations about her "family" members before she's done.

Strongly recommended for Elkins' fans and for anyone interested in finding a new art related line of mysteries without too much blood or gore.

I was provided this eARC by Thomas & Mercer and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I am not being compensated in any way. All opinions are fully my own.
~ Judi E. Easley at Blue Cat Review