The Pattern Artist - Nancy Moser
Just finished this and it was sooooo good! I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and story line. The fact the it involved the fashion industry to some extent was an added bonus to me. Now, let me go sleep on this and I'll try to write a full review in the morning.

My Review:
I've already added this one to my favorites list! I knew when I read the summary of it on NetGalley that I would like it. And I loved the cover design. Once I got into reading it, I was lost in it. I couldn't read it in one sitting because of what was going on at the time, but I had no trouble getting right back into the story each time I picked it up. The story stayed with me.

Ms. Moser wrote her story with brush strokes so that you could see exactly what was going on and understand everything easily. Annie Wood has the greatest good luck in each of her crossroads. And she trusts in God all the way. Even when she does something that she knows is wrong, she ends up not only not getting in trouble, but she comes out ahead. Rising from house maid to fashion designer, in Paris, no less. If you've got a taste for a fun story and fashion, this is certainly the book for you!

I was provided an eARC by Shiloh Run Press and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I am not being compensated in any way. All opinions are fully my own.
~ Judi E. Easley of Blue Cat Review